stop pics

суббота, 23 марта 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Jules Sebastian, 39, shows off her toned bikini body  

She's been on a health and fitness transformation since last year.


And on Saturday, Guy Sebastian's wife Jules revealed the results of her hard work in the gym by flaunting her bikini body on a beach in Thailand.


The 39-year-old showed off her toned midriff and bronzed thighs in the high-waisted bikini bottoms as she exited the surf.




Looking good! Guy Sebastian's wife Jules revealed the results of her hard work in the gym by flaunting her bikini body on a beach in Thailand on Saturday


Looking good! Guy Sebastian's wife Jules revealed the results of her hard work in the gym by flaunting her bikini body on a beach in Thailand on Saturday



Looking good! Guy Sebastian's wife Jules revealed the results of her hard work in the gym by flaunting her bikini body on a beach in Thailand on Saturday



Last week, the mother-of-two shared a photo of herself working out in the gym, along with a caption about her fitness journey.

'I’ve been working hard on getting back to my optimal health over the last couple of months. There is nothing quite like the feeling of being fit and strong,' she wrote.


'For me, its all about the mental discipline. I’m pretty good at showing up and giving the work out my best, but it’s the temptations on the outside of those safe walls of the gym where I tend to fall down.




'I’ve been working hard on getting back to my optimal health over the last couple of months': Last week, the mother-of-two shared a photo of herself working out in the gym


'I’ve been working hard on getting back to my optimal health over the last couple of months': Last week, the mother-of-two shared a photo of herself working out in the gym



'I’ve been working hard on getting back to my optimal health over the last couple of months': Last week, the mother-of-two shared a photo of herself working out in the gym



'I am as normal as a normal person can get. I love the bad food and I crave it, A LOT! I take my commitment to a healthy lifestyle one day at a time, and do my very best with the time and energy I have.' 


In an interview last week, Jules revealed that she's looking to simplify her life. 


The 39-year-old tells The Daily Telegraph: 'My priorities have really taken a shift, especially since the kids are getting older and they need me more.'




'My priorities have really taken a shift, especially since the kids are getting older and they need me more': In an interview last week, Jules revealed that she's looking to simplify her life


'My priorities have really taken a shift, especially since the kids are getting older and they need me more': In an interview last week, Jules revealed that she's looking to simplify her life



'My priorities have really taken a shift, especially since the kids are getting older and they need me more': In an interview last week, Jules revealed that she's looking to simplify her life



She added: 'I want to be there, I want to see them kick the soccer ball and score the goal or pick up the pieces if they lose the game.


'Or be the first one that they tell their stories to in the car on the way home from school,' she concluded. 


Jules currently works as a freelance stylist and is a aspiring lifestyle guru with her own blog and YouTube channel.




Happy marriage: Jules is married to Australian pop star Guy Sebastian


Happy marriage: Jules is married to Australian pop star Guy Sebastian



Happy marriage: Jules is married to Australian pop star Guy Sebastian 



Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/03/23/jules-sebastian-39-shows-off-her-toned-bikini-body/
Main photo article She’s been on a health and fitness transformation since last year.
And on Saturday, Guy Sebastian’s wife Jules revealed the results of her hard work in the gym by flaunting her bikini body on a beach in Thailand.
The 39-year-old showed off her toned midriff and bronzed thighs in the...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Celebrity News HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/23/07/11353286-6841689-image-m-22_1553327397621.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий