stop pics

среда, 27 марта 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Sharon Marshall feared she wouldn't 'make it to Mother's Day' after health scare during pregnancy

Sharon Marshall spoke candidly about her fear she'd 'never make it to Mother's Day' after a health scare during her pregnancy with the eight-month-old Betsey.


The This Morning soap expert, 47, was discussing her health scares on Wednesday, as she learnt life-saving first aid for babies ahead of Mother's Day with the British Red Cross.


She explained candidly: 'I've never mentioned this before, but we had a few scares and some complications when I was pregnant as I am a late in life mother. 




Fears: This Morning's Sharon Marshall revealed on Wednesday she feared she wouldn't 'make it to Mother's Day' after a health scare during her pregnancy with daughter Betsey


Fears: This Morning's Sharon Marshall revealed on Wednesday she feared she wouldn't 'make it to Mother's Day' after a health scare during her pregnancy with daughter Betsey



Fears: This Morning's Sharon Marshall revealed on Wednesday she feared she wouldn't 'make it to Mother's Day' after a health scare during her pregnancy with daughter Betsey



'I was hospitalised during the pregnancy and feared I'd never make it to Mother's Day. I had to rely on doctors then who were brilliant – but I know that Betsey is my responsibility and in case of an emergency I need to know what to do.'

Sharon first revealed she was pregnant in January last year, and gave birth to her adorable tot Betsey, who she shares with partner Paul Fletcher, the following July.


Talking about how she overcame her anxiety while raising her daughter, Sharon went on: 'I have just started weaning Betsey and there have been times when I thought she was choking but I remained calm, took her out of the chair.




Helpful skills: The This Morning soap expert was discussing her health scares, as she learnt life-saving first aid for babies ahead of Mother's Day with the British Red Cross


Helpful skills: The This Morning soap expert was discussing her health scares, as she learnt life-saving first aid for babies ahead of Mother's Day with the British Red Cross



Helpful skills: The This Morning soap expert was discussing her health scares, as she learnt life-saving first aid for babies ahead of Mother's Day with the British Red Cross





Honest: She explained candidly: 'I've never mentioned this before, but we had a few scares and some complications when I was pregnant as I am a late in life mother'


Honest: She explained candidly: 'I've never mentioned this before, but we had a few scares and some complications when I was pregnant as I am a late in life mother'



Honest: She explained candidly: 'I've never mentioned this before, but we had a few scares and some complications when I was pregnant as I am a late in life mother'



'She was still making noises and I knew then she wasn't choking. Had I not been taught the signs of a baby choking and how to react I would have been panicking.'


After learning the first-aid techniques, Sharon continued: 'I feel so much more confident now. Obviously, you hope you never have to use these skills, but I now feel secure that I would know what to do should the worst happen. 


'I feel more empowered. Like every parent, I want to do my best for Betsey and knowing what to in a first aid emergency is so important. I'd encourage everyone to do the same.' 




Family life: Sharon first revealed she was pregnant in January last year, and gave birth to her adorable tot Betsey, who she shares with partner Paul Fletcher, the following July


Family life: Sharon first revealed she was pregnant in January last year, and gave birth to her adorable tot Betsey, who she shares with partner Paul Fletcher, the following July



Family life: Sharon first revealed she was pregnant in January last year, and gave birth to her adorable tot Betsey, who she shares with partner Paul Fletcher, the following July





Candid: Discussing her health scare, she explained, 'I was hospitalised during the pregnancy and feared I'd never make it to Mother's Day. I had to rely on doctors then who were brilliant'


Candid: Discussing her health scare, she explained, 'I was hospitalised during the pregnancy and feared I'd never make it to Mother's Day. I had to rely on doctors then who were brilliant'



Candid: Discussing her health scare, she explained, 'I was hospitalised during the pregnancy and feared I'd never make it to Mother's Day. I had to rely on doctors then who were brilliant'



Speaking with The Sun, Sharon feared she would have to give birth prematurely as she woke up bleeding in the middle of the night when she was six months pregnant.


Elaborating on what happened, she said: 'When I saw the blood it put the fear of god into me. My blood pressure was massively high and I thought I was going to have to give birth months earlier than expected.'


Sharon added: 'Before she was born I was convinced something was going to go wrong. Until Betsey was actually put in my arms and I heard her let out the most almighty yell, I always felt like someone was going to say it's all going to be taken away from me.'



Grateful: After learning first-aid, Sharon said: 'Obviously, you hope you never have to use these skills, but I now feel secure that I would know what to do should the worst happen'


Grateful: After learning first-aid, Sharon said: 'Obviously, you hope you never have to use these skills, but I now feel secure that I would know what to do should the worst happen'



Grateful: After learning first-aid, Sharon said: 'Obviously, you hope you never have to use these skills, but I now feel secure that I would know what to do should the worst happen'



Sharon and Paul, who is a music marketing executive, have been together for a number of years, and currently live in West London.


The journalist is a popular member of the This Morning team, having been their resident soap expert since 2003 


For more advice or to join a first aid course visit www.redcross.org.uk/firstaid 



British Red Cross' advice on how to administer first aid on babies



How to help a baby who is choking


If a baby is choking, they won’t be able to cry, cough, make any noise or breathe.


1. Give back blows: hold them face down along your thigh with their head lower than their bottom. Hit them firmly on their back between the shoulder blades up to five times.


2. If back blows do not dislodge the object, give chest thrusts: turn them over so they are facing upwards and place two fingers in the middle of their chest, just below the nipples. Push sharply downwards up to five times.


3. Call 999 if the object does not dislodge. Continue with cycles of back blows and chest thrusts until the object dislodges.


How to help an unresponsive and breathing baby (one year and under) 


1. Check for breathing. Tilt their head back and look and feel for breaths by looking at their chest to see if it’s moving and feeling for breaths on your cheek. If they are breathing, move on to step two. 


2. Hold the baby on their side with their head slightly tilted back, supported and lower than their bottom. 


3. Call 999. 

How to help a baby or child who has a burn


1. Cool the burn under cold running water for at least ten minutes.


2. After the burn has been cooled, cover it with cling film or a clean plastic bag.


3. Always seek medical advice if a baby or child has been burned.


How to help a baby or child who is having a febrile seizure


Febrile seizures are caused by a fever or high temperature. When a baby has a febrile seizure they may arch their back, stiffen their body and have clenched fists. They may be red-faced, hot to touch and sweating.


1. Protect them from injury, but do not restrain them.


2. Cool them by removing outer clothing and opening a window if the room is hot.


3. When the seizure is over, help them to rest on their side with their head tilted back.


4. If the symptoms continue or it is their first seizure, seek medical advice.


How to help a baby or child with meningitis


1. The baby or child may have flu-like symptoms, a headache and a high temperature. They may also complain of a stiff neck and be sensitive to light. At a later stage, a rash may form (that does not disappear when a glass is pressed against it).


2. If you observe any of these symptoms, call 999. A baby or child with meningitis can deteriorate very quickly. It is potentially very serious and needs immediate attention.


3. Give them constant reassurance while waiting for the ambulance.  



Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/03/27/sharon-marshall-feared-she-wouldnt-make-it-to-mothers-day-after-health-scare-during-pregnancy/
Main photo article Sharon Marshall spoke candidly about her fear she’d ‘never make it to Mother’s Day’ after a health scare during her pregnancy with the eight-month-old Betsey.
The This Morning soap expert, 47, was discussing her health scares on Wednesday, as she learnt life-saving first ...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Celebrity News HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/27/18/11532376-6857295-image-a-43_1553713138080.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий