stop pics

вторник, 19 марта 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Love Island star Sophie Gradon's boyfriend took his own life by hanging

The boyfriend of Love Island star Sophie Gradon consumed alcohol and cocaine before taking his own life by hanging, a coroner ruled today. 


Aaron Armstrong, 25, was found dead by his mother at his home in Blyth, Northumberland, on July 10 last year. 


Just 20 days earlier he had found the body of Ms Gradon at her house in Ponteland, near Newcastle. The couple had been going out for five weeks. 


Posting online eight days before his death, Mr Armstrong made reference to seeing Sophie again, writing: 'I will never stop loving u and my heart will be yours until the day I join you I will see u very soon my angel so keep are [sic] bed warm for me'.





Aaron Armnstrong with his girlfriend, Love Island star Sophie Gradon, who died 20 days before him


Aaron Armnstrong with his girlfriend, Love Island star Sophie Gradon, who died 20 days before him






Another image of Mr Armstrong and Ms Gradon together


Another image of Mr Armstrong and Ms Gradon together



Aaron Armstrong with his girlfriend, Love Island star Sophie Gradon, who died 20 days before him 





Posting on social media in the run-up to his death, Mr Armstrong made reference to seeing Sophie again, writing: 'I will never stop loving u and my heart will be yours until the day I join you I will see u very soon my angel so keep are bed warm for me'


Posting on social media in the run-up to his death, Mr Armstrong made reference to seeing Sophie again, writing: 'I will never stop loving u and my heart will be yours until the day I join you I will see u very soon my angel so keep are bed warm for me'


Posting on social media in the run-up to his death, Mr Armstrong made reference to seeing Sophie again, writing: 'I will never stop loving u and my heart will be yours until the day I join you I will see u very soon my angel so keep are bed warm for me'



The ruling comes a day after the inquest into Ms Gradon's death was paused to allow her family's lawyers to investigate claims she did not take her own life. 


It was due to begin on Thursday. 


The delay came at the request of the Gradon family but with the full agreement of the Northumberland coroner, according to a family source.

Northumbria Police officers yesterday visited the home of Sophie's parents although the force says the case is still being treated as a non-suspicious death.


Following her death it was reported she had taken her own life and had been suffering depression and financial worries, a version of events angrily disputed by her parents Colin and Deborah.


Ms Gradon appeared on Love Island in 2016.  


For confidential support contact samaritans.org or phone 116 123.  




The ruling comes a day after the inquest into Ms Gradon's death was paused to allow her family's lawyers to investigate claims she did not take her own life. Pictured: Mr Armstrong and Ms Gradon together


The ruling comes a day after the inquest into Ms Gradon's death was paused to allow her family's lawyers to investigate claims she did not take her own life. Pictured: Mr Armstrong and Ms Gradon together



The ruling comes a day after the inquest into Ms Gradon's death was paused to allow her family's lawyers to investigate claims she did not take her own life. Pictured: Mr Armstrong and Ms Gradon together  



Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/03/19/love-island-star-sophie-gradons-boyfriend-took-his-own-life-by-hanging/
Main photo article The boyfriend of Love Island star Sophie Gradon consumed alcohol and cocaine before taking his own life by hanging, a coroner ruled today. 
Aaron Armstrong, 25, was found dead by his mother at his home in Blyth, Northumberland, on July 10 last year. 
Just 20 days earlier he had found the body of ...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Online news HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/19/12/11178524-6825993-image-a-18_1552996921240.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий