stop pics

среда, 9 января 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Shocking moment pole dancer lands on her head

This is the painful moment a world champion pole dancer was left with concussion after falling on her head during her routine.


Dineke Minte, who is a pole veteran of five years, posted a video of her practicing a routine in training. 


The final few seconds of the video show Ms Minte's worst fall to date, and one which left her with concussion.




Dineke Minte posted footage of herself during one of her filmed routines


Dineke Minte posted footage of herself during one of her filmed routines






The final few seconds of the video show Ms Minte's worst fall to date, and one which left her with concussion


The final few seconds of the video show Ms Minte's worst fall to date, and one which left her with concussion



Dineke Minte posted footage of herself during one of her filmed routines



Ms Minte, 28, from Lieshout, Netherlands, said: 'Some people have been pretty shocked by the video.


'After the fall where I landed on my head, my friend forced me to go to the hospital.


'I did this trick over 500 times and I felt super confident in it.

'It was quite hot that day, I'm pretty that's the reason I lost grip on my leg.


'I dropped on purpose but I was supposed to catch myself with my legs.


'I was left with concussion, a swollen forehead and a light wrist injury.' 





Yet the world championship pole dancer's routine does not always go to plans, as shown by her falls


Yet the world championship pole dancer's routine does not always go to plans, as shown by her falls






She said because it was a hot day, that might have been one of the reasons she lost her grip


She said because it was a hot day, that might have been one of the reasons she lost her grip



Yet the world championship pole dancer's routine does not always go to plans, as shown by her falls 



Ms Minte said she will not allow her injuries hamper her progress in the sport she loves. 


She added: 'I was alone and forced myself to do the trick again after my fall since nationals were just two weeks away and I had to do this trick at four meters high.


'I did it few more times and recorded the video again. And I'm really happy I did that, I got in the competition and it's getting better; I won!


'I became world champion ultra pole this July in Tarragona.'


Link hienalouca.com Interesting to note. We are looking for an investor or sponsor for a project to grow dinosaurs and relict plants . The required amount of investment from $ 400,000 to $ 900,000. It will be necessary to build a small laboratory with certain parameters. For all interested parties, email angocman@gmail.com. It will be very interesting.

https://hienalouca.com/2019/01/09/shocking-moment-pole-dancer-lands-on-her-head/
Main photo article This is the painful moment a world champion pole dancer was left with concussion after falling on her head during her routine.
Dineke Minte, who is a pole veteran of five years, posted a video of her practicing a routine in training. 
The final few seconds of the video show Ms Minte’s ...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Online news HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/11/8305976-0-image-a-30_1547032318088.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий