stop pics

вторник, 1 января 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Mother, 31, reveals how she cleared up her chronic acne - by drinking SMOOTHIES 

As anyone with acne will know, it's easy to get lost down a wormhole of possible cures, aids and heal-all products.


But one 31-year-old Queensland woman said it was as simple as drinking smoothies that helped her to clear up her chronic acne.


Mother-of-three Dana Tonkin, said she always had good skin throughout her teenage years, but then had a massive 'flareup' at age 22, which continued for the next eight years.


It wasn't until Dana switched up her diet and started incorporating The Healthy Mummy's banana and blueberry smoothies that she finally discovered a clear complexion.




Mother-of-three Dana Tonkin, helped to clear up her chronic acne (left) by drinking The Healthy Mummy fruit-packed smoothies and clearing up her diet (right)


Mother-of-three Dana Tonkin, helped to clear up her chronic acne (left) by drinking The Healthy Mummy fruit-packed smoothies and clearing up her diet (right)



Mother-of-three Dana Tonkin, helped to clear up her chronic acne (left) by drinking The Healthy Mummy fruit-packed smoothies and clearing up her diet (right)




'While I pretty much had good skin throughout my teenage years, I had a major flareup when I turned 22, and it continued for the next 8 years,' Dana recalled (pictured with a smoothie)


'While I pretty much had good skin throughout my teenage years, I had a major flareup when I turned 22, and it continued for the next 8 years,' Dana recalled (pictured with a smoothie)



'While I pretty much had good skin throughout my teenage years, I had a major flareup when I turned 22, and it continued for the next 8 years,' Dana recalled (pictured with a smoothie)



'While I pretty much had good skin throughout my teenage years, I had a major flareup when I turned 22, and it continued for the next 8 years,' Dana recalled to The Healthy Mummy


'I tried EVERYTHING. Creams, facewash, scrubs, peels, oils, Chiro, steam facials, light laser [to fix it], but never even thought about FOOD! I was only young and just thought if I wash my face that would fix it!'.


However, around 12 months ago the busy mother discovered The Healthy Mummy program - a weight loss program that has helped thousands of mothers shed their baby weight.




'I tried EVERYTHING. Creams, facewash, scrubs, peels, oils, Chiro, steam facials, light laser [to fix it], but never even thought about FOOD!,' the busy mum (pictured with her partner) said


'I tried EVERYTHING. Creams, facewash, scrubs, peels, oils, Chiro, steam facials, light laser [to fix it], but never even thought about FOOD!,' the busy mum (pictured with her partner) said



'I tried EVERYTHING. Creams, facewash, scrubs, peels, oils, Chiro, steam facials, light laser [to fix it], but never even thought about FOOD!,' the busy mum (pictured with her partner) said





While the 31-year-old did want to lose some weight (pictured before and after), she also said she tried the program in order to get healthy from the inside out


While the 31-year-old did want to lose some weight (pictured before and after), she also said she tried the program in order to get healthy from the inside out



While the 31-year-old did want to lose some weight (pictured before and after), she also said she tried the program in order to get healthy from the inside out



'If I'm truthful, I wanted to lose some weight but that wasn't the MAIN reason [I started the program],' Dana said. 



What is in The Healthy Mummy smoothies?



2 tbsp Vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix


1 cup unsweetened almond milk


1/2 frozen banana


1/3 cup frozen blueberries


1 tbsp rolled oats


5 cubes ice 


Source: The Healthy Mummy 




'It was more so to get healthy from the inside out.'


And so, Dana cleared up her diet - swapping her regular 'sweets, cookies, soft drink, ice cream, milk chocolate, microwave meals and can soups' for fresh fruit and vegetables.


'Before, I rarely ate breakfast,' she said. 'I used to only buy packaged foods and microwave meals and eat out at least twice a week.'


She also started drinking The Healthy Mummy smoothies - especially the banana and blueberry breakfast variety.


This smoothie includes two tablespoons of Vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix, one cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 frozen banana, 1/3 cup frozen blueberries, one tablespoon rolled oats and five cubes of ice.


'I started on The Healthy Mummy smoothies and pretty much noticed a difference within a week,' the 31-year-old said. 


'My energy levels were also incredibly increased.'


These days, Dana makes her snacks and meals for the family in advance, and makes sure she drinks between two and three litres of water each day. 


'Next on my list is to start making my own sauces and dressings!,' she added.




These days, Dana makes her snacks and meals for the family in advance, and makes sure she drinks between two and three litres of water each day (pictured before and after)


These days, Dana makes her snacks and meals for the family in advance, and makes sure she drinks between two and three litres of water each day (pictured before and after)



These days, Dana makes her snacks and meals for the family in advance, and makes sure she drinks between two and three litres of water each day (pictured before and after)



Alongside her dietary changes, the mum-of-three has also taken up different skin habits to ensure her skin is glowing.



What are Dana's tips for people looking to clean up their skin?



1. Think about what you're eating: Look at your gut health and try apple cider vinegar. Good skin begins on the inside.


2. Don't delay: Don't think time is on your side because you never know when something might change and the best time to get started is NOW.


3. Stop worrying about what others think: Focus on bettering yourself. 




'I now make sure to wash it every morning and night,' Dana said. 


'PLUS Believing that I have beautiful skin! Which is something that I still struggle with at times because my skin isn't "perfect" in my eyes and when someone comments about my skin I really struggle with it. 


BUT I know how important positive talk is and believing in what you want.'


She now knows that when she starts to break out it's because her diet has become too relaxed.


Alongside the skin benefits, Dana has also gone from 83 kilograms to 57 kilos - she has also toned up.     


'Mentally, I am a whole new person,' she added. 'I've never felt better in my life.'


Link hienalouca.com Interesting to note Looking for an investor or sponsor for a project to grow dinosaurs and relict plants. Requires the sum of investments from 400000$ to 900000$. The exact amount can not say because there are many nuances. It will be necessary to build a small laboratory with certain parameters. To all interested persons please write on an email angocman@gmail.com . It is the scientific project and I do not know whether it is possible to earn on it. The probability of success of the project is approximately 60%. That will be very interesting.

https://hienalouca.com/2019/01/02/mother-31-reveals-how-she-cleared-up-her-chronic-acne-by-drinking-smoothies/
Main photo article As anyone with acne will know, it’s easy to get lost down a wormhole of possible cures, aids and heal-all products.
But one 31-year-old Queensland woman said it was as simple as drinking smoothies that helped her to clear up her chronic acne.
Mother-of-three Dana Tonkin, said she always...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Online news HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/02/02/8033150-6545777-image-a-18_1546394556441.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий