stop pics

вторник, 12 февраля 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Sam Smith goes shirtless as he shares candid post about his battle with body confidence

Sam Smith shared a candid post about body confidence as he bravely posed for a shirtless snap on Instagram on Tuesday.


The Writing's On The Wall singer, 26, stripped off and revealed his hunky frame as he revealed he was learning to love his 'curves' and admitted in the past, he had starved himself 'for weeks' before photoshoots.


Standing on a idyllic beach and striking a pose in a pair of jeans, the Stay With Me hitmaker wrote: 'In the past if I have ever done a photo shoot with so much as a t-shirt on, I have starved myself for weeks in advance and then picked and prodded at every picture and then normally taken the picture down. 

 




Before: The Writing's On The Wall singer, 26, dropped almost four stone in 2015 after turning to a more healthy diet (pictured in 2014)


Before: The Writing's On The Wall singer, 26, dropped almost four stone in 2015 after turning to a more healthy diet (pictured in 2014)



Before: The Writing's On The Wall singer, 26, dropped almost four stone in 2015 after turning to a more healthy diet (pictured in 2014)



'Yesterday I decided to fight the f**k back. 


Discussing his motivations behind the snap he continued: 'Reclaim my body and stop trying to change this chest and these hips and these curves that my mum and dad made and love so unconditionally.   

'Some may take this as narcissistic and showing off but if you knew how much courage it took to do this and the body trauma I have experienced as a kid you wouldn’t think those things.   


'Thank you for helping me celebrate my body AS IT IS @ryanpfluger I have never felt safer than I did with you. I’ll always be at war with this bloody mirror but this shoot and this day was a step in the right f*****g direction.'




Brave: Standing on a idyllic beach and striking a pose in a pair of jeans, the Stay With Me hitmaker wrote: 'In the past if I have ever done a photo shoot with so much as a t-shirt on, I have starved myself for weeks in advance'


Brave: Standing on a idyllic beach and striking a pose in a pair of jeans, the Stay With Me hitmaker wrote: 'In the past if I have ever done a photo shoot with so much as a t-shirt on, I have starved myself for weeks in advance'



Brave: Standing on a idyllic beach and striking a pose in a pair of jeans, the Stay With Me hitmaker wrote: 'In the past if I have ever done a photo shoot with so much as a t-shirt on, I have starved myself for weeks in advance'



The multi-Grammy winner dropped almost four stone in 2015 after turning to a more healthy diet.    


Speaking at the Grammy Awards in 2016, Sam admitted his weight-loss journey had been aided by subtle tweaks to his diet.


'I've just not eaten like a pig anymore – that's what I'm doing, basically,' he explained. 'It's very very difficult. I love food so much so it's a constant battle. It's always going to be a battle but I'm trying my best.'


In March 2015 Sam credited clean eating diet guru Amelia Freer Amelia for his slim-down by posting a picture of himself holding Amelia's book, Cook. Nourish.Glow, on Instagram.  




Singing sensation: Discussing his motivations behind the snap he continued: 'Reclaim my body and stop trying to change this chest and these hips and these curves that my mum and dad made and love so unconditionally (pictured in 2014)


Singing sensation: Discussing his motivations behind the snap he continued: 'Reclaim my body and stop trying to change this chest and these hips and these curves that my mum and dad made and love so unconditionally (pictured in 2014)



Singing sensation: Discussing his motivations behind the snap he continued: 'Reclaim my body and stop trying to change this chest and these hips and these curves that my mum and dad made and love so unconditionally (pictured in 2014)


Captioning the shot, he wrote: 'Three weeks ago I met a woman who has completely changed my life.


'Amelia Freer has helped me lose over a stone in 2 weeks and has completely transformed my relationship with food.


'It's not even about weight loss it's about feeling happy in yourself. Love you Amelia & thank you for making me feel so happy inside and out @ameliafreer #eatnourishglow.'     


Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/02/13/sam-smith-goes-shirtless-as-he-shares-candid-post-about-his-battle-with-body-confidence/
Main photo article Sam Smith shared a candid post about body confidence as he bravely posed for a shirtless snap on Instagram on Tuesday.
The Writing’s On The Wall singer, 26, stripped off and revealed his hunky frame as he revealed he was learning to love his ‘curves’ and admitted in the past,...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Celebrity News HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/13/00/9746848-6698197-image-a-83_1550019335371.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий