stop pics

четверг, 14 февраля 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Woman, 23, reveals how her 'charming' bodybuilder Tinder date turned into a 'controlling monster'

A brave domestic abuse survivor who was repeatedly beaten by a man she met on Tinder has told her story in a bid to help other women come forward.


Bethan Thomas-Rowlands, 23, was smitten when she began chatting to Garth Rees, 22.


Bethan from Bridgend, south Wales was swept off her feet by the 'charming' bodybuilder who not only impressed her – but was an instant hit with her family.


Writing for Fabulous in The Sun, Bethan revealed how her lover turned into a 'monster' when they moved in together, four months after they started dating.


He launched a campaign of abuse which would include breaking into her home, fracturing her ribs and emptying a kettle over her.


Bethan said her family 'loved' Garth but that as quickly as they fell in love – he began to change.


Recalling the first attack, she said: 'I planned to visit my mum on her birthday but Garth had other ideas. He told me I was going nowhere, before wrapping his hands tightly around my throat and squeezing hard.


'I sobbed, begging him to stop. I could barely breathe. Then he told me: 'Look at the size of you. If I wanted to hurt you or kill you, I would.'




Bethan Thomas-Rowlands, 23,(pictured) from Bridgend, south Wales, was punched so hard her ribs fractured


Bethan Thomas-Rowlands, 23,(pictured) from Bridgend, south Wales, was punched so hard her ribs fractured



Bethan Thomas-Rowlands, 23,(pictured) from Bridgend, south Wales, was punched so hard her ribs fractured





Garth Rees, 22 (pictured) was jailed for 16 months and given a five year restraining order


Garth Rees, 22 (pictured) was jailed for 16 months and given a five year restraining order



Garth Rees, 22 (pictured) was jailed for 16 months and given a five year restraining order





Miss Thomas-Rowlands moved into a new house but was followed and attacked by her ex


Miss Thomas-Rowlands moved into a new house but was followed and attacked by her ex



Miss Thomas-Rowlands moved into a new house but was followed and attacked by her ex



'Then, moments later, he staggered backwards. He couldn't apologise enough and told me he didn't know what had come over him.'


Bethan's boyfriend apologised and begged her to not to leave him, and while she decided to stay, she took snaps of her neck.


However, the violence continued.


Garth would 'off the handle over the smallest inconvenience' and violently assault Bethan, she told The Sun.


He would then tell her to make up excuses for the beatings he told her she 'deserves' like falling down the stairs, Bethan said.


She added: 'When Christmas Day arrived, I had to plaster on my most convincing smile. It was the worst Christmas of my entire life, but I couldn't bear to spoil the occasion for my family.


'It made me sick to my stomach to see him putting on a show for my parents – playing the impressive, doting boyfriend whilst knowing he was abusing their daughter behind their backs.


'Garth had total control over me. He loved dictating who I could be friends with and he'd fly into a rage if I did something he didn't like.'


After Bethan's sister told her parents about the abuse it got worse, she said, until one day he fractured her ribs.


Bethan said he spat in her face and called her 'fat and ugly'.


After months of abuse Garth met someone else, and told Bethan he wanted to break up.

She left him and moved in with her parents before buying herself a new home.


But Garth did not move on and instead broke into her house after a failed bid to win her back.


Bethan wrote: 'I was drifting off to sleep when I heard a loud bang.


'Throwing on my dressing gown, I ran downstairs and to my horror, I found Garth standing in the hallway. 'You ruined my life, now I'm going to ruin yours,' he yelled, punching me.
















Bethan, 23, has warned other women about the dangers of using Tinder after meeting a man who seemed perfect but abused her



'He then accused me of messaging his new girlfriend and poured the kettle over me – thankfully the water was cold.


'I screamed as he dragged me to the floor, stuffing the cord of my dressing gown in my mouth.


'He then stole my phone and ran out in the street, before jumping into his car. A passer-by called the police.'


Garth Rees, 22, of Bridgend, appeared at Cardiff Crown Court, where he admitted two counts of controlling or coercive behaviour.


He was jailed for 16 months and given a five-year restraining order was for Bethan and another woman.


Bethan said: 'I was sorely disappointed by his sentence.


'He's a danger to himself and to the public – and I don't think he'll ever change.


'If he doesn't hurt somebody else, he'll come back for me and finish what he started.


'I just hope my story will encourage one other victim of domestic violence to speak out. I might not have got the justice I'd hoped for, but that doesn't mean you won't.'


If you are being abused contact the National Domestic Abuse Violence freephone helpline on 0808 2000 247.


Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/02/15/woman-23-reveals-how-her-charming-bodybuilder-tinder-date-turned-into-a-controlling-monster/
Main photo article A brave domestic abuse survivor who was repeatedly beaten by a man she met on Tinder has told her story in a bid to help other women come forward.
Bethan Thomas-Rowlands, 23, was smitten when she began chatting to Garth Rees, 22.
Bethan from Bridgend, south Wales was swept off her feet by the...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Online news HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/14/23/9831140-6706089-image-a-1_1550185896740.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий