stop pics

воскресенье, 9 декабря 2018 г.

«Breaking News» Lyandra Mota the hot daughter of singer Leandro graduated in medicine and talks about her father: "Until today I remember".



In June of this year, he celebrated the 20th anniversary of the death of Leandro, who formed a successful duo with his brother Leonardo for 15 years. The singer died as a result of a very rare cancer, Askin's tumor, at the age of 36, at the height of his career and left four children: Thiago, 13, Leandro, 6, Lyandra, 3, Leandro, 4 months. Today, the only girl among the four is 23 years old and graduated in Medicine. Although she was 3 years old when Leandro died, Lyandra remembers several moments with her father: "I remember him calling me every day when he was in treatment in São Paulo. This was very present in my memory. I knew there was something wrong happening, I didn't understand why he wasn't in Goiânia with me, but I didn't know what was really happening to him. But he did, because he feels it. It really marked me, really, really, even today I remember," she recalls, who turned 3 four days after her father's death. Like his younger brother, Lyandra is the singer's daughter with Andrea Mota, the last woman Leandro was married to. Although her mother remarried and she won two more brothers, Fernando and Felipe, the recently graduated doctor maintains a great relationship with her father's family: "My relationship with my uncle, my cousins and my brothers is very good indeed. I love my uncle very much and I know that he loves me very much too. I don't even have words to say about my uncle Leonardo. Like me, he is very spiritual and we get along very well. I'm very friendly with my cousins, we all grew up together. I'm very happy because all of them will come for my graduation and I think it will be very good!", she says. With 239 thousand followers on Instagram, Lyandra says she has a lot of affection from the public that follows her. "Most of them know that I am Leandro's daughter, but many people don't. My exchange with my followers is very positive. Most of the people who follow me have very good energy. Of course I get some bad messages, which hurt me in a way, but I block because I don't like this kind of person with bad energy to participate in my life. Unfortunately, since I have decided to expose my life and influence people in a certain way, I am subject to a lot of criticism. And there are a lot of very evil people too. When it's like that, I block and it's all right," he says, telling us that he's been receiving wonderful messages since he talked about graduation. "Many tell me that my father would be very proud of me for graduating. They are very incredible people, it is very good to feel a little of this affection that my father felt".



THE MEDICAL - Lyandra recently graduated, so she hasn't gotten her diploma yet. "I already had my last exam and although I didn't get the CRM (Regional Council of Medicine) I already graduated. I am very happy, feeling that all my effort and my abdication in living away from home so young was very worth it," she says, who studied in Campinas (SP) and ended up getting londe family, who lives in Goiânia. Her father's illness influenced, indirectly, Lyandra's choice to be a doctor. "But I didn't do it just because he had cancer. I did it because I love medicine and I don't see myself doing anything else. I always liked helping people and I always thought it was my gift", explains the young woman, who plans to specialize in dermatology. "It's the area that I most identify myself with. I really like skin, not only the aesthetic part, but also to treat injury. The dermatology is very palpable for me. You treat and improve, add that to the skin. This enchants me", she melts, who has been dating young Lucas for four years. "Thank God he doesn't do medicine, otherwise we wouldn't have time to meet (laughs)".













 Instagram)














 Instagram)



http://hienalouca.com/2018/12/09/lyandra-mota-the-hot-daughter-of-singer-leandro-graduated-in-medicine-and-talks-about-her-father-until-today-i-remember/
Main photo article
In June of this year, he celebrated the 20th anniversary of the death of Leandro, who formed a successful duo with his brother Leonardo for 15 years. The singer died as a result of a very rare cancer, Askin’s tumor, at the age of 36, at the height of his career and left four children:...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Celebrity News HienaLouca





https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-F-Fx2aGWc64/W-L5LBYDtmI/AAAAAAACQVs/CrF7jD7FqHYP97-MTSuxbsCDg4rXWOkSwCLcBGAs/s640/Filha%2Bdo%2Bcantor%2BLeandro.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий