stop pics

вторник, 12 февраля 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Married at First Sight's Michael Brunelli to go under the knife for a second nose job

Married at First Sight's Michael Brunelli confessed to his 'wife' Martha Kalifatidis on their honeymoon that he had previously had a nose job. 


Now, the 27-year-old schoolteacher has revealed he's thinking of going under the knife again. 


'Looking at my nose now, there may be another nose job in the future but that won't be until after I finish my footy playing career,' Michael told The Daily Telegraph on Wednesday. 


Scroll down for video 




'I think it is still crooked': Married at First Sight's Michael Brunelli says he is planning to go under the knife for a second nose job (Pictured: In recent Instagram post)


'I think it is still crooked': Married at First Sight's Michael Brunelli says he is planning to go under the knife for a second nose job (Pictured: In recent Instagram post)



'I think it is still crooked': Married at First Sight's Michael Brunelli says he is planning to go under the knife for a second nose job (Pictured: In recent Instagram post)



'I think it doesn't look better than before. I think it is still crooked. It probably isn't visible to the naked eye but it isn't aligned with my face like it was before,' he added.

Michael explained to Marta he had his initial rhinoplasty procedure to fix his 'broken nose' after a football accident.


'I've had my nose broken and I had that fixed straight. That was cosmetic to put it straight back in place,' he told her during their honeymoon. 




Not the first time! Michael confessed to his 'wife' Martha Kalifatidis on their honeymoon that he had previously had a nose job


Not the first time! Michael confessed to his 'wife' Martha Kalifatidis on their honeymoon that he had previously had a nose job



Not the first time! Michael confessed to his 'wife' Martha Kalifatidis on their honeymoon that he had previously had a nose job



Martha later told producers: 'I think every guy I've ever dated has had a nose job! I mean, it's just another one on the list.'


Following Michael's revelation, he was affectionately roasted on Twitter for using an injury as an excuse to go under the knife.


'Ah the old, "I had my nose broken so I needed a nose job" story,' one skeptical viewer tweeted. 




Married At First Sight's Michael (right) was roasted on Twitter for saying he had rhinoplasty 'to fix a broken nose' after the episode


Married At First Sight's Michael (right) was roasted on Twitter for saying he had rhinoplasty 'to fix a broken nose' after the episode



Married At First Sight's Michael (right) was roasted on Twitter for saying he had rhinoplasty 'to fix a broken nose' after the episode











'Ah the old, "I had my nose broken so I needed a nose job" story': After Michael's revelation, he was affectionately roasted on Twitter for using an injury as an excuse to go under the knife


'Ah the old, "I had my nose broken so I needed a nose job" story': After Michael's revelation, he was affectionately roasted on Twitter for using an injury as an excuse to go under the knife


'Ah the old, "I had my nose broken so I needed a nose job" story': After Michael's revelation, he was affectionately roasted on Twitter for using an injury as an excuse to go under the knife



Meanwhile, during the same episode, Michael also asked Martha the same question about surgery.


She replied: 'I mean, I like to look good like to look good whatever it takes. So, I've definitely had plastic surgery I'm not going to lie.


'I've had my boobs done, I've had a nose job, I've had Botox, I've had a bit of filler, I've got fake nails, I've got my hair chemically straightened.' 


Married At First Sight continues Wednesday at 7:30pm on Channel Nine 

Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/02/13/married-at-first-sights-michael-brunelli-to-go-under-the-knife-for-a-second-nose-job/
Main photo article Married at First Sight’s Michael Brunelli confessed to his ‘wife’ Martha Kalifatidis on their honeymoon that he had previously had a nose job. 
Now, the 27-year-old schoolteacher has revealed he’s thinking of going under the knife again. 
‘Looking at my nose now, th...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Celebrity News HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/13/05/9753844-6698583-image-a-20_1550036102843.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий