stop pics

суббота, 2 марта 2019 г.

«Breaking News» People reveal the most heartwarming things their pets have ever done for them

It's no secret that pets are incredibly gifted when it comes to reading their owner's feeling and emotions. 


But a new viral Twitter thread that took off on Wednesday, February 27 has just reminded everyone of how adorable our furry friends really can be. 


In a thread that was kicked off by user Sammy Nickalls, from Brooklyn, New York, people have been revealing the sweetest things their pets have ever done for them, including taking care of them when they're sick, and helping them cope through panic attacks.










Adorable! Twitter user Sammy Nickalls took to the social media site on Wednesday to ask her followers about the nicest things their pets have ever done for them 


Adorable! Twitter user Sammy Nickalls took to the social media site on Wednesday to ask her followers about the nicest things their pets have ever done for them 



Adorable! Twitter user Sammy Nickalls took to the social media site on Wednesday to ask her followers about the nicest things their pets have ever done for them 



The New York City based user took to Twitter on February 27 to ask her followers about the cute things their pets have done for them.


She wrote: 'What’s a big thing your pet does that makes you positive they understand/love you on a deeper level? 


'My cat meows around mealtimes but she never does when I have a migraine; she cuddles and headboops me until I’m able to get up and feed her.




Viral: Since the tweet was posted, almost 1,000 different Twitter users have joined in to reveal their cute pet-related stories          (stock image) 


Viral: Since the tweet was posted, almost 1,000 different Twitter users have joined in to reveal their cute pet-related stories          (stock image) 



Viral: Since the tweet was posted, almost 1,000 different Twitter users have joined in to reveal their cute pet-related stories          (stock image) 



'The same applies with mental health stuff - when I’m depressed, she lies with me patiently and gives me love until I’m able to get up,' she added.


And it wasn't long before Sammy's tweet attracted hundreds of fellow animal lovers.


Since the tweet was posted, it has received over 5,500 likes and almost 1,000 comments from different people sharing their adorable stories. 


Twitter user @catladyfurever wrote: 'This is a bit morning, but my girl Daisy waited until I got home before she passed away. 


'I didn't know it was coming, but she did, and she wanted us to be together when she went. She was the sweetest soul.'


Another user, @MartiSchodt said: 'Simon can always tell when I’m anxious, he’ll follow me around and stay as close to me as possible. 


'Also, somewhere along the line he learned the word "nap", so all I have to do is suggest we take a snooze and he’s carrying his fave stuffed animal into the bedroom,' they added. 


Another adorable story was shared by user @maddimart, who revealed that her pit bull lies on her when she is having a panic attack. 







































Sweet! Many users said their pets have helped them through times when they were sick, including helping them through panic attacks 


Sweet! Many users said their pets have helped them through times when they were sick, including helping them through panic attacks 



Sweet! Many users said their pets have helped them through times when they were sick, including helping them through panic attacks 



She said: 'My 70lb pit bull mix physically lays on me when I’m having a panic attack. The pressure has saved me from hyperventilating myself into unconsciousness more than once.'


Similarly, user @AlexisPos82 said: 'Lilo can sense when I'm on the brink of a panic attack. She'll sit in front of me and either lean all of her weight against me, or she'll nudge my hands until I pet her. She's a living grounding technique!' 


One user revealed that when her cat first experienced her taking a bath, the cat thought she was drowning in the bath.


User @KerryTweeterson explained: 'The cat howled for 30 minutes the first time I took a bath. Trying to summon help for the drowning hooman.'


Another user @liddlelamzydivetold a heartwarming story about a stray cat he adopted.


They wrote: 'One of my cats I got as an abandoned stray, and he was very distrustful due to his unstable kittenhood, lots of hissing and no cuddles *at all*. 


'One night I was watching a TV show that had a very sad scene & I started crying. He jumped up on the couch and cuddle right up with me' they added. 


Meanwhile, several users discussed how their pet helped them through relationship struggles and emotional break ups.


Talking about her two cats, user @katfoodbreath said: 'The first several excruciating days after my x and I broke up, Radish and Matilda never left my side. 


'They’d both be on top of me in bed, both on my lap when sitting, chill with me while I took a bath. Usually they do their own thing but they took care of me in tandem,' she added.








































Man's best friend: Others shared adorable photos of their pets as they told their best stories about them in the twitter thread 


Man's best friend: Others shared adorable photos of their pets as they told their best stories about them in the twitter thread 



Man's best friend: Others shared adorable photos of their pets as they told their best stories about them in the twitter thread 


Another user @svershbow discussed how her pet reacted while he watched she and her ex-boyfriend break up.


She said: 'When my boyfriend and I were breaking up (like, in the actual moment) he just kept circling around us. He got really flustered when he saw both of us crying.'


And while many stories were adorable anecdotes, others were more emotional.


Twitter user @SamIamShields wrote: 'We had a Dachshund. His name was Job. He died of a bowel tumor at 18 (yes, 18). When Job would lay down near you, he would sigh really loud. 


'He was abused before he came to our home, so it was his way of saying he felt safe and loved around us,' he added.   


Another user, @TracyLCoon discussed how she met her cat, who passed away four years ago.


She said: 'Washington and I bonded immediately. We were both strays when we met at the shelter two years ago. 


'Recently dumped, I sat on a chair in the free roaming cat room, fighting tears. He walked up and jumped on my lap, curled up, and fell asleep purring. 


'He passed away 4 days ago,' she added. 


Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/03/02/people-reveal-the-most-heartwarming-things-their-pets-have-ever-done-for-them/
Main photo article It’s no secret that pets are incredibly gifted when it comes to reading their owner’s feeling and emotions. 
But a new viral Twitter thread that took off on Wednesday, February 27 has just reminded everyone of how adorable our furry friends really can be. 
In a thread that was kicked ...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves US News HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/01/20/10470610-6762059-image-a-146_1551472388202.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий