stop pics

среда, 13 февраля 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Mother's horror after masked men tried to abduct her two children

A scared mother has spoken out after a masked stranger tried to snatch her children, telling her seven-year-old daughter: 'Come on little girl, come with me. Don't tell your mum.' 


Stacie Hayward's son Cole Bone, nine, and her daughter Codie, seven, were approached by two masked men as they waited in her car in Hull, Yorkshire.


The two children ran away with the keys still in the vehicle after Miss Hayward left them so she could talk to an elderly client with dementia at her front door.




Stacie Hayward's son Cole Bone, nine, and her daughter Codie, seven, were approached by two masked men as they waited in her car in Hull, Yorkshire


Stacie Hayward's son Cole Bone, nine, and her daughter Codie, seven, were approached by two masked men as they waited in her car in Hull, Yorkshire



Stacie Hayward's son Cole Bone, nine, and her daughter Codie, seven, were approached by two masked men as they waited in her car in Hull, Yorkshire



Humberside Police are now investigating the incident, which happened at around 5.30pm on January 21.


The 32-year-old mother said: 'I work with a lady with dementia and I'd picked the kids up from the school and left the car running outside while I went to drop her off at her home.


'I said to the kids "you two just wait there, I'm going to take her in." I went to the house and then I heard a banging on the door before I saw my lad coming towards me crying and shaking.

'I'd left the car running but they had the keys and everything with them when they were running towards me.' 


The two children told their mother they had argued in the car, which is when Codie got out the vehicle. The pair told their mother a man came up to her and said: 'Come on little girl, come with me. Don't tell your mum'. 


Codie jumped back into the car and Cole locked the vehicle so neither of the men could get into the vehicle. After waiting a minute, they ran to their mother to tell her what happened.




The two children told their mother they had argued in the car, which is when Codie got out the vehicle. Pictured left to right: Stacie Hayward and her children Codie and Cole


The two children told their mother they had argued in the car, which is when Codie got out the vehicle. Pictured left to right: Stacie Hayward and her children Codie and Cole



The two children told their mother they had argued in the car, which is when Codie got out the vehicle. Pictured left to right: Stacie Hayward and her children Codie and Cole



Miss Hayward said: 'He came within an inch of her. She told me that when she was asked she said no and jumped straight back into the car.


'At first, I went 'don't lie' and it didn't sink in until I got in the car, got home and sat them down to ask them what was wrong because my lad was still crying in the car.


'That is when they told me and I rang the police straight away.


'I was so shocked and upset because you don't expect something like that to happen. I wasn't angry and it was more of a shock.'


Miss Hayward said her children have been shaken by the ordeal, in particular her son Cole.


She said: 'My little girl is getting checked for autism so she has no fear for anything and everything goes over her head.


'My lad was pure white after it happened. He was shaking and crying and since then he has had actual panic attacks and once I had to ring an ambulance because he couldn't breathe.' 


According to the children, the man who spoke to Codie was wearing dark jeans, a puffy black coat, a hat on and a scarf covering his face with only his eyes visible. He is thought to be around 5ft 10in tall. 


Following the horrific ordeal, Miss Hayward has decided to never leave her children alone in the car alone. 


Miss Hayward said: 'I won't leave them in the car again. I'd left the car running so they could have taken the car, kids, the lot.




Codie (pictured) was approached by a man covering his face who told her to 'come with me, don't tell your mother'


Codie (pictured) was approached by a man covering his face who told her to 'come with me, don't tell your mother'



Codie (pictured) was approached by a man covering his face who told her to 'come with me, don't tell your mother'



'It was only teatime as well so it's not as if it was late at night it was literally 5.30pm.


'It's a shock with what has been going on and I've been thinking about it more recently because of what has happened to Libby [Squire].


'It's scary knowing she has gone and that could have happened to my daughter - that is what has frightened me the most.'


Humberside Police confirmed they are still investigating the incident. 


A spokesman said: 'Officers are investigating reports of an accosting on Newtondale, Hull, at around 5.30pm on Monday, January 21.


'A seven-year-old girl was allegedly approached by a man in the street who spoke to her. The girl then got into her mother's car and the man left the area.


'Enquiries are underway to establish the circumstances of the incident and we would encourage anyone with any information to call 101 quoting 16/17344/19.' 


Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/02/13/mothers-horror-after-masked-men-tried-to-abduct-her-two-children/
Main photo article A scared mother has spoken out after a masked stranger tried to snatch her children, telling her seven-year-old daughter: ‘Come on little girl, come with me. Don’t tell your mum.’ 
Stacie Hayward’s son Cole Bone, nine, and her daughter Codie, seven, were approached by two ...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Online news HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/13/11/9764326-6699567-image-a-15_1550057280904.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий