stop pics

понедельник, 18 марта 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Paul Scholes arrives at court with his son Arron ahead of assault trial



Arron Scholes, 19 (pictured outside Tameside Magistrates Court today) left Robert Kemper, 21 with blood shot eyes and bruises all over his face after the unprovoked attack in Oldham, Greater Manchester last year


Arron Scholes, 19 (pictured outside Tameside Magistrates Court today) left Robert Kemper, 21 with blood shot eyes and bruises all over his face after the unprovoked attack in Oldham, Greater Manchester last year



Arron Scholes, 19 (pictured outside Tameside Magistrates Court today) left Robert Kemper, 21 with blood shot eyes and bruises all over his face after the unprovoked attack in Oldham, Greater Manchester last year 



The teenage son of former England football star Paul Scholes laughed hysterically as he beat up an old school friend in a pub, a court heard today.  


Arron Scholes, 19, left Robert Kemper, 21 with blood shot eyes and bruises all over his face after the unprovoked attack on the day of England's 2-1 victory over Tunisia in last year's World Cup, magistrates were told.


The alleged victim, who had been drinking, remembers saying 'all right mate' to Scholes Jr as he walked into the bar in Oldham, Greater Manchester, but says he got 'little response'.


Later on, when he was outside having a cigarette, Scholes Jr started throwing punches at him, he claims.


The 19-year-old, who lives with his father Paul and mother Claire at the luxury family home in Grasscroft, appeared at Tameside Magistrates Court today where he denies assault by beating and claims he acted in self-defence.   


During the attack Mr Kemper was lying flat on his back and offered no resistance as Scholes struck him in the face, it was claimed. 


Magistrates heard Mr Kemper, who said he knew Scholes from their school days together, was so intoxicated on the evening of June 18 last year at the Granby Arms in Uppermill, that the landlady had refused to serve him any more alcohol.


Scholes Jr, a striker for Manchester league club Royton Town, was later charged over the incident. 




Paul and Claire Scholes arriving at court ahead of their son Arron Scholes's trial


Paul and Claire Scholes arriving at court ahead of their son Arron Scholes's trial


Arron was supported at Tameside Magistrates Court today by his footballer father Paul and mother Claire (pictured)  



Mr Kemper told the hearing: 'I had gone to a friend's house to watch the football match during the World Cup. 


'Then after we watched the football we made our way to the Granby Arms with two friends and we had a few drinks.


'We had a couple of beers and a mini bottle of vodka, so I had one or two glasses of vodka and sprite. 


'I had one pint at the Granby Arms. I walked in with my friends, went round to sit down and I noticed Arron he was in the other side of the pub and I went round to say 'hello'.

'I got a very little response, thought nothing of it, walked away and went back to my friends. 


'I knew Arron from school. Me and my friends were just discussing and talking about the football and then played some pool and I then went out for a cigarette.


'There was a couple of other people who came out but I can't remember who was there. 


'I was having a cigarette facing away from the door when I started receiving punches, I didn't know where it was coming from or who was throwing them.


'I was just aware of walking out in a daze a few minutes later, I was still unsure of what happened. 




Paul Scholes is pictured holding an umbrella as he arrived at Tameside Magistrates Court to support his teenage son today


Paul Scholes is pictured holding an umbrella as he arrived at Tameside Magistrates Court to support his teenage son today



Paul Scholes is pictured holding an umbrella as he arrived at Tameside Magistrates Court to support his teenage son today 



'I was very confused about that incident - I just knew I was struck a number of times and I had not hit anybody else.


'I didn't know who did it at the time but I found out shortly afterwards. Both my eyes were swollen and there was congealed blood in my nose and ears.


'I had blood shot eyes for a few weeks, swollen tender cheeks, swollen lips and bruising for a week or so.


'I saw Arron last at his 18th birthday party. 


'We had been friends at school. We had fallen out but had made up in regards to that. 




Arron Scholes is pictured being lifted up by his father Paul after he helped Manchester United to Champions League victory in Moscow in 2008


Arron Scholes is pictured being lifted up by his father Paul after he helped Manchester United to Champions League victory in Moscow in 2008



Arron Scholes is pictured being lifted up by his father Paul after he helped Manchester United to Champions League victory in Moscow in 2008  



'I'm not sure of the events of the night, I just know the injuries I sustained. I was in a daze and unconscious for most of it. 


'I'm not sure whether the injuries or the alcohol affected my memory.'


The court heard after the incident Mr Kemper sent Scholes a barrage of text messages saying: 'Lol imagine that you bloodied my face. 


'Lol I'm trying to sort things out with you. 


'P*****, go one on one. Say something. I have got a black eye, f***** speak to me then, say something p****. 


'Say something or are you bent. 


'P*** me off say something goon. You seen my eye you c***, actually mad.'


Under cross examination Mr Kemper denied claims he called Scholes a 'p*****' earlier in the evening at a different pub and asked him outside for a fight. 


He added: 'There was no reason for me to do that. 


'We had discussions about trying to repair our relationship. 


'There was no reason for me to try starting something out of the blue.


'I remember him being with other people. After it happened I did call him a 'p****'. I said 'you're a p**** for hitting me from behind'. 


'At the time whilst I was being hit, I didn't have time to see who was hitting me. I was stood next to one of the tables outside. 


'The blows to my head were severe and friends told me I received a sustained attack.


'I did not square up to him. He was restrained by his friend who preventing him from striking me again. 


'The details are quite hazy. I would see no reason to provoke him. He had many friends with him. I had no idea what was happening.


'I had to have everything explained to me by other punters at the pub. I was stumbling about in the pub afterwards. 


'I got a taxi to the hotel near my house to disguise my injuries and my father came to take me home. 


'When I got home I did send him some messages which I do regret sending. But I did not start a fight.'


Prosecutor Miss Lucy Bridge said: 'Mr Kemper had been drinking prior to entering the pub and he had been watching the football during the World Cup. 


'When he entered the pub he saw the defendant and thought to himself that he would go and speak to him.


'Before speaking with him, he went to the bar and was served by the landlady, he got his drink, then approached the defendant and asked him 'are you alright, mate'.


'The defendant gave no response and Mr Kemper walked away with his drink. 


'He was served one alcohol beverage until approximately 10pm when the landlady informed the victim of how intoxicated he was and she would not serve any more alcohol to him.


'The victim went outside for a cigarette and the next thing he recalled was being punched to the head. 


'He didn't see who punched him and he said he felt lightheaded and dizzy after the attack.


'The landlady went outside and she saw the victim on his back being attacked by Arron Scholes. 


'She was able to say that Robert Kemper did not retaliate at any time and she described the situation as an unprovoked attack.


'They both parted ways with Robert Kemper going left and Arron Scholes going right. 


'Arron Scholes was spoken to by the police on 24 October, where he said he went outside to confront Mr Kemper but then acted in self defence as he thought he was going to be assaulted.'


Arron's father Paul, 44, who was capped 66 times by England, won 11 Premier League titles and two Champions Leagues with United. 


He has another son with Claire, Aiden, who is 13 and has autism.  


Last September the football legend stepped in at his son's league match against Stockport Georgians in the Manchester Premier League match when Royton found themselves short of players.


In his autobiography Scholes: My Story, the former Red wrote of his family: 'For all the benefits that professional football has brought me, none of them would mean a thing to me without my family, my wife Claire, my sons Arron and Aiden, and my daughter Alicia. 


'My new generation of Red Devils are our three kids who keep Claire and me extremely busy, but we wouldn't have it any other way.


'I know I'm bound to say this about my own children but we think they're brilliant and love them to bits. Arron and Alicia are fantastic with Aiden. 


'It can't be easy having a brother in his situation but they cope with it brilliantly.'  


The hearing continues. 


Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/03/18/paul-scholes-arrives-at-court-with-his-son-arron-ahead-of-assault-trial/
Main photo article




Arron Scholes, 19 (pictured outside Tameside Magistrates Court today) left Robert Kemper, 21 with blood shot eyes and bruises all over his face after the unprovoked attack in Oldham, Greater Manchester last year 

The teenage son of former England football star Paul Scholes laughed ...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Online news HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/18/15/11142736-6821715-image-a-4_1552921873494.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий