stop pics

среда, 13 марта 2019 г.

«Breaking News» Married At First Sight'S Cyrell Paule claims she has been silenced about Nic Jovanovic

Married at First Sight's Cyrell Paule has claimed that she's been 'banned' from giving interviews.


The 28-year-old took to Facebook on Wednesday to write: 'I'm being banned from going live and doing any interviews'. 


She did not state who had silenced her, but went on to say that she would 'find a way' to tell all about 'husband' Nic Jovanovic, 29. 




'I'm being banned from doing any interviews': Married At First Sight's Cyrell Paule (pictured) claimed in a Facebook post on Wednesday that she has been silenced but will 'find a way to bring the truth out' about her 'husband dearest' Nic Jovanovic


'I'm being banned from doing any interviews': Married At First Sight's Cyrell Paule (pictured) claimed in a Facebook post on Wednesday that she has been silenced but will 'find a way to bring the truth out' about her 'husband dearest' Nic Jovanovic



'I'm being banned from doing any interviews': Married At First Sight's Cyrell Paule (pictured) claimed in a Facebook post on Wednesday that she has been silenced but will 'find a way to bring the truth out' about her 'husband dearest' Nic Jovanovic



Cyrell added: 'Best believe I'll find a way to bring the truth out 'bout my husband dearest.' 

The feisty reality TV bride concluded: 'For all those people hating… u got one thing right. Run Nic Run!' 


Daily Mail Australia has reached out to Channel Nine for comment.




The 28-year-old took to Facebook on Wednesday to write: 'I'm being banned from going live and doing any interviews'


The 28-year-old took to Facebook on Wednesday to write: 'I'm being banned from going live and doing any interviews'



The 28-year-old took to Facebook on Wednesday to write: 'I'm being banned from going live and doing any interviews' 





Cyrell added: 'Best believe I'll find a way to bring the truth out bout my husband dearest'


Cyrell added: 'Best believe I'll find a way to bring the truth out bout my husband dearest'



Cyrell added: 'Best believe I'll find a way to bring the truth out bout my husband dearest'



It comes after the feud between Cyrell and her ex-'husband' Nic turned ugly earlier on Wednesday. 


Appearing on The Kyle And Jackie O Show, Cyrell exploded at Nic after the electrician accused her brother Ivan of falsely claiming that he'd cheated on his 'wife' with Jessika Power. 


'Don't you ever ever paint my brother as a liar!' Cyrell raged over the phone at Nic.



War: It comes after the feud between Cyrell and her ex-'husband' Nic (right) turned ugly earlier on Wednesday during a radio interview on The Kyle And Jackie O Show


War: It comes after the feud between Cyrell and her ex-'husband' Nic (right) turned ugly earlier on Wednesday during a radio interview on The Kyle And Jackie O Show



 War: It comes after the feud between Cyrell and her ex-'husband' Nic (right) turned ugly earlier on Wednesday during a radio interview on The Kyle And Jackie O Show 





Fight club: Cyrell exploded at Nic after the electrician accused her brother Ivan (pictured)  of falsely claiming that he'd cheated on his 'wife' with Jessika Power


Fight club: Cyrell exploded at Nic after the electrician accused her brother Ivan (pictured)  of falsely claiming that he'd cheated on his 'wife' with Jessika Power



Fight club: Cyrell exploded at Nic after the electrician accused her brother Ivan (pictured)  of falsely claiming that he'd cheated on his 'wife' with Jessika Power



'Because we all know and all the contestants know who the real liar is. I've told you this once and I'll tell you again, if you thought I was the worst wife, then you don't want me as your worst enemy!'   


Astonished by Cyrell's verbal tirade, Nic attempted to diffuse the tension by chuckling awkwardly. 


However, this only enraged the brunette further and she seethed: 'When the moment comes, and that time is coming close and you know it too, I will prove that you've been cheating! I will prove that you've been a little liar!'  




Cyrell ranted and raved to Nic during the radio interview: 'I've told you this once and I'll tell you again, if you thought I was the worst wife, then you don't want me as your worst enemy!'


Cyrell ranted and raved to Nic during the radio interview: 'I've told you this once and I'll tell you again, if you thought I was the worst wife, then you don't want me as your worst enemy!'



 Cyrell ranted and raved to Nic during the radio interview: 'I've told you this once and I'll tell you again, if you thought I was the worst wife, then you don't want me as your worst enemy!'



 


Link hienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2019/03/13/married-at-first-sights-cyrell-paule-claims-she-has-been-silenced-about-nic-jovanovic/
Main photo article Married at First Sight’s Cyrell Paule has claimed that she’s been ‘banned’ from giving interviews.
The 28-year-old took to Facebook on Wednesday to write: ‘I’m being banned from going live and doing any interviews’. 
She did not state who had silenced her...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Celebrity News HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/13/10/10926318-6803271-image-m-23_1552473883846.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий