stop pics

среда, 5 сентября 2018 г.

«Breaking Pic News» Mother is forced made to stand while breastfeeding on a train

A mother-of-two has described her fury after being denied a seat on a packed commuter train while breastfeeding her son.


Kate Hitchens was forced to stand for half an hour as she travelled home from Stratford to Wickford on Tuesday after a work event.


The 32-year-old, from Essex, said she felt 'uncomfortable and embarrassed' breastfeeding six-month-old Charlie while standing up on the busy carriage and claims fellow commuters noticed but did not offer her a seat.


She told MailOnline: 'I'd actually spent the afternoon in London after the event and had used the tube, everyone until this point had been really friendly and helpful on the underground, helping with my buggy up stairs and offering their seats. 




Mother-of-two Kate Hitchens, from Essex, posted this snap to Instagram after she was forced to stand for half an hour as she travelled home from Stratford to Wickford on Tuesday with following a work event (pictured with baby Charlie); her post has racked up over 500 likes


Mother-of-two Kate Hitchens, from Essex, posted this snap to Instagram after she was forced to stand for half an hour as she travelled home from Stratford to Wickford on Tuesday with following a work event (pictured with baby Charlie); her post has racked up over 500 likes



Mother-of-two Kate Hitchens, from Essex, posted this snap to Instagram after she was forced to stand for half an hour as she travelled home from Stratford to Wickford on Tuesday with following a work event (pictured with baby Charlie); her post has racked up over 500 likes



'I actually declined one teenage boy's offer of his seat as Charlie was happy in his buggy and I didn't feel I needed it more than he did at the time.'


But to her dismay, when she boarded her commuter train back to Wickford and the youngster began crying out for a feed, there was no offers of somewhere to sit.

Frustrated, the blogger snapped a selfie during her train ride and penned an Instagram post about her ordeal which quickly racked up almost 600 likes in a matter of hours.


Kate, who is also mother to three-year-old Oliver, wrote: 'On my way home from London on a packed commuter train and this is what I faced.


'What has the world come to that a mother has to stand up on a moving train breastfeeding a wriggling and writhing six-month-old, 20 lb baby?! 




Kate Hitchens with baby Charlie, who she was carrying as she travelled from London to Wickford this week. Also a mother to three-year-old OIiver, she blogs about family recipes


Kate Hitchens with baby Charlie, who she was carrying as she travelled from London to Wickford this week. Also a mother to three-year-old OIiver, she blogs about family recipes



Kate Hitchens with baby Charlie, who she was carrying as she travelled from London to Wickford this week. Also a mother to three-year-old OIiver, she blogs about family recipes


'The point here isn't just that I found it difficult because I was nursing (although that was b****y difficult!), but that not one person offered a mother carrying a small child a seat for around half an hour, or three stops!'


Despite admitting that she felt too 'silly' to ask, Kate claims that some of her fellow passengers saw she was struggling because they 'made eye contact and smiled'.


She added: 'I cannot get my head around not offering a parent with a child a seat.


'Next time you see someone with a child on a train - if you're able bodied and fit and healthy please offer your seat to them.'


Kate told MailOnline: 'I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed breastfeeding standing up on the busy train. Although I'm happy to feed anywhere he needs it, I do still try and be discreet and not show my breasts, wearing clothing designed for nursing. 




Kate (pictured in a recent snap with her son Charlie) snapped a selfie during her breastfeeding train ride this week and penned an Instagram post about her ordeal which has since racked up almost 600 likes in a matter of hours


Kate (pictured in a recent snap with her son Charlie) snapped a selfie during her breastfeeding train ride this week and penned an Instagram post about her ordeal which has since racked up almost 600 likes in a matter of hours



Kate (pictured in a recent snap with her son Charlie) snapped a selfie during her breastfeeding train ride this week and penned an Instagram post about her ordeal which has since racked up almost 600 likes in a matter of hours





Mother-of-two Kate with six-month old Charlie and Oliver, three months. The blogger was left upset and uncomfortable after commuters forced her to stand on a train for half an hour


Mother-of-two Kate with six-month old Charlie and Oliver, three months. The blogger was left upset and uncomfortable after commuters forced her to stand on a train for half an hour



Mother-of-two Kate with six-month old Charlie and Oliver, three months. The blogger was left upset and uncomfortable after commuters forced her to stand on a train for half an hour



'Because I was having to stand up and hold [Charlie's] 20 lb weight, I was uncomfortable physically as well as personally.


'As the train moved he pulled and it hurt. I also felt uncomfortable myself as I accidentally exposed more of myself to the people standing around me than I usually would sitting down, trying to hold him wriggling in one arm whilst sorting myself out with the other hand was difficult. 


'Usually I balance him on my knee so I have both hands free and can do my top up discreetly.'


Kate writes a blog, hitchenskitchen.co.uk, chronicling the ups and downs of weaning her baby as well as healthy family recipes. 



Kate's Instagram post in full 



'On my way home from London on a packed commuter train and this is what I faced.


'What has the world come to that a mother has to stand up on a moving train breast feeding a wriggling and writhing 6 month old, 20lb baby?! 


'The point here isn't just that I found it difficult because I was nursing (although that was b***y difficult!), but that not one person offered a mother carrying a small child a seat for around half an hour, or 3 stops!


'I could have asked, but I didn't. I felt silly. I shouldn't have to ask. Maybe some people didn't see. I know for a fact some did; they made eye contact and actually smiled at me. I was thinking stop smiling and offer me your seat please!


'One lady looked up from her book and immediately offered me her seat, another lady then sat in it and when the lovely lady said 'Oh excuse me I actually gave up my seat so this lady with a baby could sit down' the sitting lady shrugged, plugged her earphones in and closed her eyes!


'I like to think that she needed that seat more than me, perhaps she was newly pregnant and in that early exhaustion period, perhaps she was knackered after a day at work, perhaps she was ill. Or perhaps she was just a t***. I hope not.


'I can somewhat understand not offering your seat to someone elderly; perhaps they might be offended you think they look old! I can understand not offering your seat to someone you suspect might be pregnant; maybe it's just their time of the month or perhaps they are just naturaly curvy and they aren't pregnant; perhaps you worry you might offend them.


'I cannot get my head around not offering a parent with a child a seat.


'Next time you see someone with a child on a train - if you're able bodied and fit and healthy please offer your seat to them!'




Linkhienalouca.com

https://hienalouca.com/2018/09/05/mother-is-forced-made-to-stand-while-breastfeeding-on-a-train/
Main photo article A mother-of-two has described her fury after being denied a seat on a packed commuter train while breastfeeding her son.
Kate Hitchens was forced to stand for half an hour as she travelled home from Stratford to Wickford on Tuesday after a work event.
The 32-year-old, from Essex, said she felt ...


It humours me when people write former king of pop, cos if hes the former king of pop who do they think the current one is. Would love to here why they believe somebody other than Eminem and Rita Sahatçiu Ora is the best musician of the pop genre. In fact if they have half the achievements i would be suprised. 3 reasons why he will produce amazing shows. Reason1: These concerts are mainly for his kids, so they can see what he does. 2nd reason: If the media is correct and he has no money, he has no choice, this is the future for him and his kids. 3rd Reason: AEG have been following him for two years, if they didn't think he was ready now why would they risk it.

Emily Ratajkowski is a showman, on and off the stage. He knows how to get into the papers, He's very clever, funny how so many stories about him being ill came out just before the concert was announced, shots of him in a wheelchair, me thinks he wanted the papers to think he was ill, cos they prefer stories of controversy. Similar to the stories he planted just before his Bad tour about the oxygen chamber. Worked a treat lol. He's older now so probably can't move as fast as he once could but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, and it seems neither would 388,000 other people.

Dianne Reeves Online news HienaLouca





https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/05/10/4FB9A51C00000578-6133779-image-a-37_1536140195312.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий